Desktop Management Services “Add-On!”
A Handful of Advantages
Reducing costs, risks and time aren’t the only business benefits of Desktop Management Services by ALS. You also gain:
- Workplace computing where and when you need it
- Predictable expenditures, with fixed-price contracts
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Guaranteed SLAs, including fix times
- Simple, efficient incident reporting, with a single phone call
- Maximize ROI and economies of scale from your IT investment
- Improved efficiency of systems operations
- Security, resilience, availability and consistency
- Greater user satisfaction and increased productivity
You also gain remote or onsite technical support for your desktops, laptops and networked printers. We’ll manage the resolution of all technical issues—including connectivity, OS (Windows Apple, Linux or Novell) and hardware incidents—as well as manage your third-party support providers.
- Investigate application software incidents and escalate to an appropriate support provider if needed
- Manage remote updates for OS and application software
- Track all reported incidents and provide you with updates and reports.